Specialised Electrical Design and Services for the Manufacturing, Production and Energy Industries
Industrial Electricians who believe in doing what we say we are going to do - and that means we guarantee a professional service, on time, SAFELY and without defect.
Why Choose Athenry?
Fulfilling The Promise
We Guarantee a Professional Service
- Understanding relevant and specific installation requirements for the Manufacturing, Production and Energy Industries
- Compliance with all necessary NZ Standards, Regulations and Codes
- All materials supplied by known manufacturers who provide relevant compliance documentation such as SDoC’s cited by the standards
- Complying with HSWA 2015
- 24/7 support through our on-call roster system
- Maintenance Shift Work cover or support
- Working in with production time frames
- Planned Shutdown maintenance and project support
- Staying until the job is done
- Company H&S Pre-Qualification information
- Working with the customer to understand the Brief
- Engineering design and preparation
- Presentation of design to ensure understanding before commencement
- Relevant on job H&S processes – Daily work toolbox meetings SWMS/JSA’s/Permits
- Continuous communication as necessary with project timelines and costs via quality project management
- Final design documentation, CoC/ESC, Dosser’s or As Built Documentation.
- Levels 4, 5 and 6 Electrical, Electronic and Instrumentation
- System Integrator Competence with Allen Bradley and other recognised PLC brands
- Process Instrumentation
- Electrical Inspectors
- National Certificate in Electrical Apparatus in Explosive Atmospheres (Includes the optional strand for Electrical Inspectors)
- Hazardous Area Classification and Design
- CMSE® Certified Machinery Safety Expert (TÜV Nord)
- FS Tech (TUV Rheinland) Trained for Functional Machine Safety
- Thermal imaging - Certified Thermographer
- Auto Cad Electrical
- IQP (Independent Qualified Person) Certified for Emergency Lighting Systems
Safety Is Number One
Registration or licensing as an electrical worker does not mean that an individual is competent to work in all fields of electrical work. Competency is determined by the employer.
Competence will only be tested when something goes wrong. For example, something doesn’t work, there is damage to plant or machinery, someone is injured - or tragically someone dies. At this point a clear trail of documentation is required in order to verify that all the correct steps have been taken.
At Athenry Electrical Ltd we are participating in a Health and Safety Management system for Health and Safety compliance under the Act and the associated Regulations. We have developed the processes, procedures, practices and documentation to demonstrate our commitment to continuous improvement in Health and Safety and to verify our compliance.
You can be rest assured that any possible liability will be mitigated by employing one or more of our competent staff.
Competency is maintained through constant monitoring and our Health and Safety Management system.
- Electrical Trainee Registration – (Apprentices)
- Electrical Registrations
- Current Practicing Licences
- Basic CPR and First Aid
- Hazard I.D
- Permit Receiving
- Safe Working at Height
- Confined Space Entry
- Elevated Working Platforms certification
- Asbestos Awareness